|Marriage & Wedding Information|
Nine Ways to Save Money on Wedding Photography
Weddings are memorable events couples and their families want to remember forever, and what better way to capture these moments than by a camera. Weddings may be gone, but the feeling of joy will always stay because of the wonderful moments captured on film. And photography expenses shouldn't be too high if you want to have the nicest photos on your wedding day. Here are some ideas to help you get started in producing great photos on a budget.
1. Hiring a professional photographer is the best option because he has the equipment, the experience, and the knowledge in this field. So look around in your area for professional photographers that suit your needs, and don't charge too high.
2. If you choose the above option, do a lot of research on the price, the portfolio, and the over all behavior of the photographers you selected. Don't just compare them on the price alone. Take note of his portfolio. Are the photos professional and outstanding? Observe his professionalism by asking his past clients (if you know one) on his punctuality and behavior. Did he come on time for their wedding? Were the arrangements made smoothly? Did they have any disagreements later on the price? Was he polite or bossy during the picture taking? Asking questions not only about the quality of his work but also on his professionalism and personality will greatly determine your over-all satisfaction, and will ensure every dollar you pay him is worth it. You don't want someone you hired to act grumpy and ruin your important day, do you?
3. Book as early as possible, say 6 months from your day. This way you won't have to worry about the other clients who might also need him on the same day as your wedding.
4. Hire a photography student in a nearby university. He/she is more than willing to take on your assignment and unleash his/her creativity. As much as possible have a look at his/her works first, and observe his/her personality as well.
5. Gather your friends on your pre-wedding party and have him take photos of you.
6. Make an arrangement to keep the negatives to yourself afterwards so you can reprint them and edit them if you like. You can even use the pictures to make personalized thank you cards later that show the guests on the wedding.
7. Have your guests take photos as many as they want by placing disposable cameras on the tables during your reception.
8. Have a talented family member take your photos. Nowadays because of digital cameras and photo editors, it is more possible than ever for an average person to take great pictures.
9. Ask for help from your friends who recently married. Advices from them will surely help you a lot because they've gone through what you are going through now. Ask for references, if they know of some photographers who fit your qualifications.
The first most important point to remember when setting a budget for your wedding photographer is to talk to your partner first, and determine your requirements early on and how many prints you want to make. Then seek for cost-effective alternatives. Do a lot of research, and compare your choices reasonably.
Dulce Azogue is the owner of http://www.weddingofherdreams.com, where frugal brides learn to cut wedding costs while having a nice wedding. Visit the site now to join her newsletter that teaches you more cost-effective ideas like these at http://www.weddingofherdreams.com/gift.html, and download a free ebook.
Unable to open RSS Feed $XMLfilename with error HTTP ERROR: 429, exiting
The "EX" Factor: Why Men and Women Over 50 Don't Remarry!
Thinking about remarrying? Consider these reasons why others have chosen not to. One out of two marriages ends in divorce.
Bridal Shower Basics
A bridal shower is an excellent way for the bride to surround herself with her closest friends and family and relax, loosen up and have some fun. The bride can also use this time to share the experiences of those that have already married, and in a general way, espouse her expectations and dreams for the new adventure she is about to enter.
Wedding Loans - When Wedding Bills Are Postponing the Wedding Bells
Somewhere when you least expected, you find the person who you know you are going to share your life with. You met that wonderful person.
Marriage Counseling: How to Get the Most Value for Your Time and Money
Marriage counseling is an investment of money, time, and energy that can give you and your spouse valuable lifelong benefits.If the two of you are going to make a serious commitment to staying in counseling until you've worked through the problem areas, you may be looking at going once a week for three to six months or longer.
Honeymoon Vacation Ideas can be Economical
If you are looking for honeymoon vacation ideas that will be the most enjoyable without putting you into massive debt, consider some of these tips.The purpose of the honeymoon vacation is only minimally to live for a few days like extravagant royalty.
How to Enhance and Enrich Your Marriage
Any marriage counselor will tell you that one of the most common problems observed when couples come for help is poor communication skills. People get into trouble in their marriages because they have not developed their ability to listen and communicate.
What Is A Destination Wedding Favor?
Have you heard of destination wedding favors? I haven't either, so, I have taken it upon myself to pioneer this phrase. Destination weddings, destination wedding dresses, and now, "destination wedding favors".
How to Have a Sizzler of a Honeymoon! Article No. 8
To paraphrase a song, "Are you doing it more, but enjoying it less?"An ongoing debate has it, that women, according to men, are choosing to be harder and harder to please; complaining of more headaches than ever before; and taking in their stride any tokens of affection offered by men. Oh, sure, they will add, a woman might play the part of a responsive partner before she gets the wedding ring, but once the legal contract is in her hot little hand, it's, "Stop pestering me.
Are You Fully Present in Your Marriage?
"Presence is more than just being there," states Malcolm S.Forbes.
Wedding Favors - How to Graciously Thank Your Wedding Guests
Thank You, Merci, Arigatou, Gracias, Xie-Xie?Gratitude is a universal emotion. People of different cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs can understand no matter what language it is expressed in.
Marriage Missing its Spark?
If the fires of passion in your marriage have been reduced nearly to embers, then you are not alone. One of the most common problems that can damage a marriage is the loss of spark?or spice, or whatever you like to call it.
7 Stupid Wedding Mistakes Even Smart Couples Make
"What in the world could they have been thinking?"Definitely words you DON'T want to hear your guests uttering at your wedding. But despite your best intentions, sometimes things slip through the cracks.
8 Questions Brides Ask About Setting up a Wedding Registry
In theory, setting up a registry is simple. You decide on one or several stores, create a registry online or in person, select various items, and get the word out to your guests.
Hot Wedding Trend: Platinum Wedding Rings
In our hungry-for-anything new pop culture world, celebrities are often the ones that can start a hot fashion trend seemingly overnight. With their heavy media exposure, they are often photographed wearing the latest styles in fashion and jewelry.
Wedding Dresses - How to Buy Dreamy Wedding Gowns Online
Wedding dresses are literally the icing on the cake on every bride's wedding day. You can find perfect wedding gowns online, or simply brainstorm which style of wedding dresses to start looking for as you narrow down your search.
Choosing a Wedding Reception and Banquet Facility
It's time to look for a banquet facility. Most clients end up deciding on a particular banquet facility for two specific reasons - they like how they were treated by the banquet sales staff and they fall in love with the facility when they walk through the doors.
Classic White Color for Bridal Gown
Ever since Queen Victoria wed in 1840, however, white has remained the traditional color for wedding gowns and bouquets. A woman then used her dress for Court Presentation after marriage, usually with a different bodice.
Bora Bora Honeymoon Vacations
Poets, sailors, honeymooners and other romantics have officially declared this island to be the most enchanting, breath-taking, romantic and unique place on earth. This is because Bora Bora honeymoon vacations are all about relaxing and enjoying secluded moments with a loved one on a utopian island with its warm waters, gentle climate and dramatic beauty.
Choosing the Perfect Wedding Ring
Traditionally, a wedding band was worn on the ring finger of the left hand because it was believed that the vein in that finger went straight to the heart. A wedding ring is a piece of jewelry which will be worn everyday of your life to signify your love and fidelity to your significant other.
Business Partners & Marital Partners Will The Marriage Survive - Part II
In the last article, we concluded by saying that keeping your business and personal relationships separate is very important to the survival of both your business and your marriage. In this article we will talk about how to achieve this goal.
|home | site map ||