Excess Vaginal Wetness - What are Your Options
Vaginal Wetness during Sex: YOU MAY BE WETTER THAN NECESSARY!
Most of us assume that sex is best when wet, but are you feeling as much as you could be from intercourse? Just like a car engine, there is an upper and lower range that is required for maximum performance.
Too much natural lubrication (wetness) during sex reduces pleasure for both partners. Females lose greater stimulation along the vaginal walls. Men lose out on the corresponding 'tight' sensation that they love. We all have an optimum level of friction that is required to enable heightened pleasure for both partners, thus leading to easier climax. This level of stimulation can most easily be obtained by experimenting with your wetness level. Sex could be much more satisfying than what you think it already is.
A woman's wetness level increases naturally as arousal increases. But for some ladies, even the slightest turn-on is enough to produce an extravagant amount of lubrication. If excess wetness is a problem for you, OR if you wish to simply experiment with different levels of wetness, seeking the most pleasurable 'tight' sensation for your man, what can you do?
First, realize that there is more involved in sex than just the intercourse part of it. More women achieve orgasms by clitoral stimulation than by intercourse. However, intercourse is an intimate act & should be satisfying when possible. If it is not enjoyable, then a couple will more than likely become romantically distant. This is the beginning of marriage deterioration.
Secondly, you should see your doctor to be sure there is no infection, abnormalities, or other problem causing your excess wetness, especially if it is something new. Don't take chances!
The most radical solution to excess wetness is surgery. This should be your last resort, & is rarely necessary. Other medical procedures include freezing or lasering the cervix to reduce secretions, electrical stimulation, & treatment with magnetic fields. These treatments can variously be painful, costly, & time consuming. There is no guarantee of success or that the problem will not return.
There are numerous options, but few realistic ones. Here are some common things couples try (including some "old wives tales") & comments about their effectiveness.
1) Anything that dries up the mouth. In general, if it dries the mouth, then it will also affect the vagina somewhat. Examples would be decongestants, antihistamines, cold formulas, certain antidepressants, alcohol, cigarettes, & marijuana. While these may work to some degree, wetness & corresponding tightness levels are not controllable, not to mention that a dry mouth is not as tasty during kissing & is more conductive to bad breath due to lack of saliva.
2) Try an Alum Douche. We've heard of this, but don't know any doctor recommending it. Alum acts to contract walls of vagina, but can be irritating & cause yeast infections. There's no way to judge how long it will last nor a way to control the extent of tightening
3) Use a ribbed condom or penis sleeve. Excess wetness remains a problem with or without a condom. Penis sleeves help the man feel more, but tends to numb the woman's vagina after a few minutes, making her uncomfortable.
4) Douche with plain water. This has some impact by reducing the amount of natural lubrication, but the effect tends to vanish as the woman's arousal increases, resulting in secretion of even more lubrication.
5) Insert a sponge or cloth. One of the more embarrassing techniques as it must be done intermittently. Couples find this a big turn off. The technique though, is to wrap a thin sheet/towel around a couple of fingers. Insert the fingers to soak up vaginal wetness. Proceed with intercourse. Repeat as necessary. While this method does work, re-entry of vagina is difficult & painful because this method absorbs ALL the lubrication. Within a few minutes however, as arousal increases again, there will once again be too much wetness. With this method, there is no way of controlling the desired level of wetness & tightness.
6) Use of a fan blowing on the genital area. Not a practical solution, as it primarily results in making the couple cold, while having little impact on internal vaginal secretions.
7) Use of birth control pills. An old wives tale without any validity.
8) Repositioning her body. Certain positions, such as closing of the legs, act to tighten the vagina, but unless the man has a longer than average penis, he will find it far less satisfying due to shallower penetration.
9) Insert an ice cube into the vagina to cause muscle contraction. Another old wives tale, not to mention the obvious discomfort.
10) Vaginal Cones. Very similar in concept to kegal exercises. The idea here is to exercise the vaginal muscles by holding an object inside the vagina by flexing the interior muscles. Increasingly heavier weights can be placed inside. The theory is sound, but females have a difficult time staying on this type of program long enough to be of benefit, not to mention that like any muscle, if it is not continually worked, it will lose its strength. The other disadvantage is that to be of benefit during intercourse, the female must consciously flex her interior muscles, thus taking away from her ability to relax & enjoy the act of intercourse itself.
11) Creams. There are a couple of these on the internet now being marketed under many different names. If you already suffer from excess wetness, adding a cream to the existing problem is not going to help. Manufacturers say the creams have a tightening effect on the vagina within 15-30 minutes, but evidence shows that any NOTICEABLE tightening effects is minimal to none. Application of the cream to the interior walls of the vagina is difficult, embarrassing & must be properly timed to correspond with intercourse. Some of the creams contain benzocaine, alum or Vaseline, none of which are recommended for being inserted into the vagina. To check out more on these creams, look on the internet under 'vaginal tightening.'
12) AbsorbShun natural powder. Is an 'all-natural' powder that either the man or woman can apply to the man's penis. It is simple & quick to use, & has a noticeable moisture absorbing effect within 1-2 minutes. The more powder used, the more absorption, thus allowing the couple to find (and control) their most preferred moisture & tightness level. For more information on this product, go to www.absorbshun.com
Whatever option you choose, you should look for a solution that is satisfactory for both partners. Finding the right level of lubrication can lead to greater sexual pleasure, more frequent sex, & a closer relationship between partners.
I personally suffered from excess vaginal wetness during sex. It allows little-to-no satisfaction for either partner, by removing most of the feeling during intercourse.
We began our search for a remedy, which literally took years, by visiting our family physician, who referred us to a gynecologist. Upon recieving a clean bill of health, she explained that short of having laser surgery, (which itself is not even guaranteed to last or even work in the first place) there is nothing that can be done.
Not being satisfied with this answer, we continued our search by contacting adult stores and perusing the internet. We came across many 'experts' addressing this very issue with other inquiring females. The typical responses are "be grateful that you don't need a lubricant, most women do" or "Women are supposed to be wet, the wetter the better." These uncompassionate responses simply indicate a lack of understanding as to exactly how much the excess wetness affects our sex, intimacy and relationship in general. We are now experts ourselves in this area.
A FEAR OF WOMEN - Wisdom From The Fulfillment Forum Books & Study Courses
Sexuality is completely normal and spiritual and the more some fearful fundamental and orthodox radicals condemn lovemaking, except to produce children to labor in the mines, mills and fields of a global market world, the more clearly psychotherapists see their selfish defense mechanisms. Many do indeed protest far too much.
Nudism and Sex
I think nudism and sex does get mixed up sometimes. I think that inEurope and particularly in Germany the people are more in touch withthemselves and more comfortable with nudity.
Freeing the Female Orgasm
Women's capacity for orgasm is awesome. They can come over and over again, and still be ready for more! This capacity seems almost limitless.
Do You Lack The Sexual Desire?
Sexual health is a vital aspect in life as far as we are concerned and sexual satisfaction, an essential ingredient when it comes to active, physical relationships. We express sexual desires in many ways.
Oral Sex Tips for Men
Cunnilingus tips:Be cleanHave a shower or bath together first. This will help make things taste and smell better.
Mindfulness and Sex: Right There, Right Now
Mindfulness is downright sexy.After all, what's hotter than a partner who is paying attention? Being Right There, fully in the moment, is about as perfect as it gets.
Orgasm & Early Ejaculations - Sex is a Serious Thing!
Most of the questions asked to sexual health experts are about men's early ejaculations and women's orgasm troubles. When you read this you may say: It's normal, if man is coming off quickly, woman couldn't have an orgasm! But if you really think for a few seconds, surprisingly, you won't see any relation between these two events.
Making Love for a Lifetime: Seniors and Sexuality
We are sexual beings, throughout the lifespan. This includes the later years of life, which are often overlooked in discussions of sexuality.
Spice It Up By Talking Dirty in the Bedroom
Have you ever been asked by your partner to talk dirty in bed? Ofcourse you have, almost everybody enjoys a little pillow talk inthe bedroom. The problem is, of course, when your partner asks you to say something dirty, and your mind draws a blank.
Legal Protection for Same-Sex Couples
Has anyone considered a compromise solution to the issue of legalization of same-sex marriages?As an attorney who has spent years conducting research on the advantages and disadvantages of marriage vs. living together, my viewpoint is a legal one, unobscured by religious or moral questions.
Swinging Lifestyle! A Way of Life, a Style of Living
What is the swinging lifestyle?By definition, the lifestyle is the act of sharing yourself and or your partner sexually with other people.In actuality, the lifestyle is what you make of it!You receive from the lifestyle whatever you are willing to put into it based on your wants and desires.
Hot Summer Sex: Touch, Touch, And More Touch
It's summer, glorious summer and the heat in the air cranks up the heat in your groin. It seems that everywhere you look there's bared flesh - luscious flesh, firm flesh, tanned flesh.
Kama Sutra Positions - Ancient Sex Techniques
The ancient Hindus have a well-developed literary tradition that focuses on the art and science of achieving rewarding sex. The most well known sex positions can be found in the Kama Sutra.
What Turns Them On?
People make 90% of their opinion about us in the first 4 minutes.Physical desirability is determined in the first 10 seconds.
Zodiac Signs of Venus and Mars Reveal Your Sexuality
If the energies of Venus and Mars are already inside of you, then how can you explore their energies and confirm this reality for yourself?The best way is to first locate what signs your Venus and Mars are in.What Is a Sign?A sign is one of the twelve energy fields of the zodiac that reveals human attitudes.
Sex: Ritual Recovery of Vitality and Life
Sex is the pure essence of vitality in life. In some it builds marriages, in others it creates families and in all of us sex sustains love.
What about civil rights for Gays in all areas of life? It is said "You should condemn the sin, but not the sinner", but it is so hard to do for so many Christians who consider homosexuality a sin. But this is exactly what we, as Christians, should do, because after all, a homosexual is still a Child of God.
The Truth About Dogs and Dogs
I have come to the conclusion in my short time on this earth, that there are far to many people that ignore the most important things in life. Most certainly this happens in the gay community where almost all actions are taken to extremes.
Discover The Secret Power of Sexual Perception
Let's dive into this stuff right now!If you want to get the Sexual Perception, you need to do just two things:1. Send Strong "lust-generating" Signals (achieved by your words, actions, reactions, etc) She needs to get certain messages from you.
The Joys of Self-Pleasure!
Manually pleasuring yourself should be as natural as sex itself. And, while many people are embarrassed by it, you really shouldn't be.
|home | site map|